Tour description Of haritage walk Tour Udaipur
Udaipur – The City of lakes
- as the world knows it, but as a matter of fact, it is not only a
town where a tourist comes for monuments and serene lakes. Udaipur
offers you a varied experience of indulging in its life like a Local.
Walk through its city life and markets areas, walk through its
medieval neighbourhood, interact with the craftsman and exchange your
views with its residents.
We at Rajasthan Visit offers you a personalized walk with a resident of this town.
It is Not Just A Guided Tour – It Is Cultural Immersion.
7.30 A.M: We leave the hotel for our assembling at Jagadish Chowk near Jagdish Temple. Visit the Jagdish Temple. Later walk through the alleyways and see the people living their time here. We will see homes of merchants, Warrior Communities, Priest Communities etc.
The activities we will experience on this trip will be as follows:
1) Craftsmen making a bronze base for steel utensils.
2) Craftsmen making plates and cups from leaves.
3) Smalltime Silversmith house and workshop.
4) Tea / Coffee with a family in the old city.
5) Spice Market
6) Shreenath Ji (Lord Krishna Temple).
7) Wholesale Vegetable Market.
8) Bridal Wear Market.
Unique painting experience with painters famous for water based
paintings. And much more.
We will finish the walk by 10.30 A.M.